Monday, May 11, 2009

Fundraising Madness: Coupon Books (Jared)

So apparently, the coupon book fundraiser is a smashing success. I know this because we handed out coupon books after the middle school service and by the time the high school service started we were completely out. As in, we had no more. Zilch. Nada. No Mas.

For those of you wondering what I'm talking about, I put together a booklet of coupons from local businesses. We print them and students sell them for $10. When you sell a booklet you get $10 off the cost of camp. I figured everyone could use some more details, so here you go...

- We will have more coupon books available for you to pickup Wednesday after 3pm. (and again next Sunday)
- Please DO NOT sell coupon books at church to people you don't know. It's not cool for our guests to be asked ten times if they want a coupon book...
- You may sell coupon books if you are not going to camp and we will hold the money in trust for any other student ministry event.
- The people who return money to me or Kathy Risch for the first 100 books will get a matching $10 (due to a very generous anonymous gift!). I don't count the money until you give it to me or Kathy and you can bring it by the office if you like.
- I have already received the money for the first 13 books sold, so get on it!

If you need directions to the church office please email: kathyrisch@nextlevelchurch.org

No comments:

Post a Comment