Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The All-Nighter Excitement Builds (jared)

Is it just me, or is there a serious buzz building about the All-Nighter? I have talked to so many poeple that are inviting all of their friends to be a part of the madness. Robbie was so excited he promised that if 200 students are present that we'll get tattoos on stage! I was so excited I promised that whoever brought the most friends with them, I'll give them their $25 registration fee back in cash! Mason was so excited he invited all his students from Element Church to be a part of it too!

You know what I'm really excited about, though? I think that God is excited about so many students inviting their unchurched friends to church. I think God is excited about how many Next Level students are on their knees praying for their friends. I think God is excited about so many friends hearing the life-altering news about just how much God, in Jesus Christ, loves them. And when I think about how excited God is about all this, that gets me going, too.

See you June 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment