Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You can't do this when you're in charge (Jared)

Let me give you one more good reason to be a youth pastor. I know you are all on the edge of your seat here...

Robbie, Harrison, and I were getting ready for the "all staff" meeting this afternoon in the lobby of the new auditorium where we meet when we realized that Rob had previously set up a big pad of paper on an easel for Todd to use during the staff meeting. Now, at this point, no one else was in the room but the three of us. And I won't tell you whose idea it was, who did it, or who named it, but I will tell you that someone flipped past the first blank page and drew a mildly obscene picture on the second page. This way, the meeting would start out all serious, but the minute Todd flipped to the second page the entire staff would see the picture and laugh. What did we draw, you ask?


Here it is, couresty of MSPaint. Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment